Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Blog.

Something is going on with my old email, so I'm starting over. Just in time for 2012. :) I also downloaded the blogger app so Im thinking this will make it easier for me to update. :) So, lets start with a re-cap.

Hunting was a success for my Grandpa. Big cow elk granted us 313# of all natural, pure organic, God given meat for us this year. I really love elk meat, its So lean. In fact, so lean the processor had to add some pork fat to the hamburger. No animal for me, but I helped gut and skin her so Grampa is sharing. :)

Simply said, Christmas was great. All the way around. My in-laws got Sean and I the Kuerig Platinum machine from Costco, so it came with 60 k-cups and a My K Cup filter for our own coffee. I love it. I was so excited when we opened it. I'm in love. :)

We start on our garage remodel on January 7th. I'm so beyond excited to have the extra square footage!

Siara and I went to High Tea at the Secret Garden in Sumner with my Grandma and Aunt. It was so fun, Siara loved having a tea party with the girls. :)

Its late now, and I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something, my back is sore and my throat hurts. :( Boo. And..I just realized I think 10:17 pm is late. Ha!


2 comments:

  1. Well I just now found you here. For some reason I missed your "moving" post from your old blog. :D Now I'm happy I found you. I love love love my keurig, as you probably already know. If I can impart some wisdom it would be to use the "auto off" feature, to make sure it isn't on all the time. I am pretty sure that is part of the reason why my first machine started leaking. It was on every day from 0540 to 2050, and we didn't even use it everyday. Love your new set up here. So glad I re-found you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you found me too! :D I LOVE that thing..I love having a piping hot cup of coffee ready in seconds, and then if I dont feel like another cup, I didnt waste! I will look at the Auto Off Feature on mine too, thanks!

    ReplyDelete