Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Weekend!

Im so looking forward to this weekend! The weather looks beautiful and Im looking forward to getting some yard work done! :D And Sunday, of course! We are having two services at church, and Im working in the nursery for the 9 am service, my partner and I figured out some simple easy things we can do with the kids, like coloring of course. And I cut out cross' and wrote, 'He is Risen!' on them, and we have stickers for them to decorate them, and then we will turn them into a necklace for them to wear (if they'd like) our ages are from 3 months to 3 years so, of course it depends. :D

In other news, I got my business cards! EEK! My brother took this picture and I stole it from him. haha. Im pretty excited! I leave for Alaska next month, but Im hoping this summer I can get lots of sessions in! I already have 3 lined up actually for July! WooHoo! I get so much joy out of taking pictures and giving people the chance to hold onto that time in their life. That's my 'style' I dont do heavy editing, so if your child has a scratch on their face, I will leave it (unless you ask me to remove it) but the last family I took pictures of the little boy had scratch, she said 'Leave it, that's just him!' :) Also my little cousin, who would not smile for me at all..haha. I just had to capture his personality at this age, and that's what I love best! :D

I hope everyone has a joyful Easter! He is Risen!
1 Peter 1:3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...

Romans 1:4-5 And Jesus Christ our Lord was shown to be the Son of God when God powerfully raised him from the dead by means of the Holy Spirit. Through Christ, God has given us the privilege and authority to tell Gentiles everywhere what God has done for them, so that they will believe and obey him, bringing glory to his name
(love this!)

John 11:25-26Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.




No comments:

Post a Comment