Sunday, April 22, 2012

Quick update.

Doing a quick post from my blogger app.I'm hanging in there. Pain medications are doing their job very well. Surgery went well. The doctor came out afterwards and told Sean my tonsils were nasty. I just love how relatable he is. He told Sean I will feel like  a new person after I'm healed. Got rid of a big source of constant infection for me, and should have been done years ago. Of course. Dr has called twice to check on me and see how I'm doing.  I just can't stay coherent very long and I'm often dozing off while I'm in the middle of writing something...like right now...zzzz

Siara took this very glamorous picture of me..probably about to pass out.. Since that is my only activity  ;)
And also my beautiful flowers from two of my beautiful friends.
And I realized today, that after I'm healed, its time to start packing the trailer for the trip. We will be leaving before we know !



No comments:

Post a Comment