Monday, November 26, 2012

Quick Post

Well, Im alive. Chugging along each day, haha. Totally taking advantage of nap time and napping myself, moving a little slower than usual, but I cant seem to shake this morning/all day sickness. It is getting a tad better, Im starting to feel a little more energetic .but if I dont eat every couple hours I get so nauseated..I swear the little baby is eating me from the inside out ;-) One thing, Im SUPER emotional this pregnancy  like cry and a song on the radio or commercial..whhatt? Sean merely mentioned something about him dying and he wished I had a big house for the kids, and I got so upset and started crying..how dare he think I'd need a big nice house without him!! And I really will look at both my kids and want to cry..remembering being pregnant with them and how I would smell/smooch/snuggle their little cheeks as they ate during the night...ahh, time goes by too quickly. I really dont want them to grow anymore. Sean tells me that more exciting things are coming with them getting older, but I dont know..how can you beat snuggles, kisses in the morning and naps on your lap..one day Siara might look at me and roll her eyes and slam her bedroom door.. :*( See..Im getting emotional again..haha

I am leaving tomorrow to go over to Naches to check out the hunting situation. It was so nice last year not having to buy meat at the grocery store, well besides chicken. Hoping I can get an elk, or even a deer this year to help out with that. My Grampa has been over there and its not looking too hot at the moment, but we've had a nice bright full moon the last few days, and when that happens the animals stay up all night eating and sleep all day. So, here is to hoping we will get a little action, although I will be taking it very easy, not too much hiking, dont want to trip and fall. :)

Sean and I are trying to get approved for a home loan so we can buy a bigger house, its the time to buy, unfortunately not the time to sell, but we will see what happens. The waiting game kind of sucks though, haha. Eatonville has some cheap houses out here, so I really hope something happens..if not, hey, it will when the time is right. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment