Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012!

Some of my favorite Moments from 2012! 

 #1 Baby Number Three is Growing! :) Im almost 17 weeks along, baby has had a steady heartbeat between 141-143 BPM 
 #2 October Road Trip, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California, Oregon Watching my kids at Disneyland was something I will never forget. Although they may not remember it as well..I always will.
 #3 Driving to Alaska for the 2nd time, this time with my Great Grama and Mom. Silas still talks about the bears and the moose! I absolutely love that drive. May be boring to some, but it is almost a spiritual thing for me, haha..seriously though, untouched land..for as far as your eye can see seeing more bears that people..I just love that drive..especially thru the Canadian Rockies and down the Cassiar Highway.

#4 Watching Sean catch Sockeye Salmon on the Russian River in Alaska..seriously, fishing is a favorite, Alaska is a favorite, my husband is a favorite..I was in heaven! :D Plus he is in all camo in this pic..*sigh ;-)

#5 This should be higher on the list, but Sean being able to fly to Alaska to visit us twice, this was a huge deal since it is so hard to get summer time vacation. Im so thankful for this, like beyond thankful. I cant wait to return.

#6 Turning our Garage into a family room! Ahh how nice this has been! This year we are remodeling our kitchen..one of these days Ill get some updated pics of the finished project! :)


 #7 This year was the first year Siara has been very vocal about her interest in bow hunting with me. This excites me..a lot. She got a play bow for Christmas from her Papa and she has played with that more than anything else. Im so looking forward to the years to come and us girls going out hunting!

#8 While we were in Alaska Sean got a dog, Thor the Bernese Mountain Dog. Although his shedding hair can be a huge pain in my butt..he is a great addition to the family :)

#9 Along with many of the moments I was able to capture in 2012, this was one of my favorites, my cousins finalizing their adoption, 2012 was also special because Luke came home in May! This little guy is so special..Im so grateful to be trusted with capturing their most precious moments in their first year with him home!


#10 Ill never forget getting this close to a grizzly bear in Canada..granted I was looking down a little bank at him from right next to the van, it was very exciting! :D


It looks like I enjoyed my trip to Alaska this year huh? ;-) I really have so many wonderful moments from this year, these are just a select few that I especially enjoyed. :)
Happy New Year, wishing 2013 be full of blessings for you and your families!

(Thanks Kayleen for the idea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment