Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pictures and Things

Well, yesterday we got 5.4 minutes of sunshine, so Shayna and I went out and I snapped some pictures of her adorable boys. <3 I think Im going to post a mothers day special on my facebook page. I just have to do it during April, since we leave for Alaska May 12th! :D Im so excited.




I really cant get over how much Silas is talking. I need to take a video and share it. He is 22 months old, and will say to me, 'Mommy, juice please get it' My favorite thing he says is Rootbeer Float..which comes out 'Eeetbeer Sh-oat' Like, Boat with a SH. Cracks me up everytime. He is just growing too fast. :( Sean bought him some big boy undies and he wore them Saturday and went pee in the potty 5 times...Im not ready to let go of my baby. :( Haha, but, on that note.. I am excited to announce that Sean has said yes, he does want to add one more to his clan. As he put it, he is such a silly guy. I dont know what made him finalize his decision(i told him there is no rush, but I wanted him to be sure in his decision of course since he is the workin' man), but wondered if Siara helped him on Friday night when she was talking to him about if she had a baby sister they would have to share a room. And she would share everything with her, except her princess bicycle and she would only change pee diapers, not poopy ones. LOL. And we asked her, what if we had a baby boy? She says, 'Well then brother would have to share..' but the way she said it just cracked us up, like 'DUH' haha.  

This Sunday we're back to the beach to visit the grandparents and Great Grama. I just love talking to her..I have some projects I want to do while were down there..and some pictures. I saw a great idea on pinterest where the little child places their hand in their grandmothers. That would be awesome since its Siara's Great Great Grama. How BLESSED are we?!

No comments:

Post a Comment