Friday, March 16, 2012

Tonsils Are Coming Out.

Well, I have been battling them long enough, saw an awesome Dr today, and he gave me the verdict. They are comin' out. Along with my adenoids. And its gonna hurt. He said 7 days of the worst sore throat, but he thinks in the long run, I will be WAY better off. Lots of infections and irritations every year will be no more! He says, I will still get sore throats once in a while, but nothing like I have been dealing with since Jr High. Im so excited, but so nervous! I have never had any type of surgery or anything like that, just delivered two babies. I will definitly be praying a lot before hand, and would gladly welcome any others. :P

Earlier in the day though, we went out to Enumclaw and ate at The Kettle. Can we say SOOO good!!! The muffins were amazing! We had a blueberry and a Cinnamon one, both, soo good. I had a cheeseburger since it was lunch time, but I saw people eating breakfast, and boy it looks great. I will for sure go back there to try that! I loved the atmosphere. Reminded me of Eatonville, sort of. Eatonville is MUCH slower paced..and Enumclaw isnt too busy, but our restaurant(we dont have many) are full of old men drinking coffee talkin about all their old loggin stories. One of my favorite breakfasts spots closed last year due to the owner committing suicide. So, so so, sad. But just recently I saw on the window that they are planning to re-open, this makes me happy. The community loved eating there.

This weekend we are going to the St Patricks Day parade in Seattle, I have never been and Im really hoping the weather isnt too aweful. :( Siara is just getting over an infection and Silas is starting to get the icky nose. Oh the joys. Anyway, afterwards we are headed back to the inlaws, for corned beef and cabbage. Never had that either. haha. A day of firsts for me! :D Tonight, Siara and I are going to paint our fingernails green..no getting pinched for us! ;-)

A friend suggested the book, Crazy Love. to me, So I started it just the other day, it is so great. I really want Sean to read it, just for the general purpose to be uplifted! The first chapter itself changed me, thats a sure sign of a great book! I highly suggest it, and Im not even finished reading it.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the Kettle... we have to be careful because we would go there too much since we only live 10 minutes from there... Breakfast is the the best... Get the "Mt Rainier" you will have food left over for days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my tonsils out when I was in college. I still have my adenoids though. Jello, popsicles, sorbet, mashed potatoes, soup. These will be your friends. I got sick from the pain medications, and I hope that you don't have that problem, because it is absolutely awful to puke after that surgery. But, I have had hardly any issues since then. :) I used to get strep throat twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubri- I hope I dont get sick either! Vicodin makes me puke, so I will make sure to tell them that again. Im looking forward to feeling much better! :)

    Jesica, I cant wait to go back!! Maybe one day I will run into you! :)

    ReplyDelete