Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random Fill in the Blank :)



Today is a laundry kind of day.
Our weather is absolutely beautiful (Yes, it has snowed, we have a couple inches, but the skies are bright blue and the mountains are gorgeous when they are covered in snow) this morning.
My favorite time of day is when Sean gets home from work. And I do love when my kids nap, because I can get some reading/Bible study done. :)
The last thing I do before I go to bed at night is say Siara's bedtime prayers with her, pray myself. And give smoochies to my babies(including the hubby). Sometimes read. 
I wish that I could go to JoAnn's and have an unlimited budget, I have so many projects I want to do. :P
The typical morning looks like a  goodmorning smooch the kids (or kid, who ever wakes up first) get some milk and breakfast going, feed my dog(he has megaesophagus so I have to put him in a special box, where he eats and has to sit there for an hour, otherwise he will regurgitate/puke up his food), and make some coffee. Usually let the kids watch some cartoons while I catch up on my internet reading. :)
I should have done laundry yesterday. :P

I had to share this video of the kids. Silas playing with his cars, minding his own business, and then Sister see's me recording him and had to come be a part of the show. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment