Tuesday, January 8, 2013

In the clear..

For now! (as I updated in my last post) I do have to take another test at 24 weeks so Im not completely clear of the chance of having the gestational diabetes. Ill continue to monitor what Im eating closely and hopefully the slight exercise I will be doing will help eliminate that. But, if I do end up getting it, then I will deal with it at that time :) For now, Im patiently waiting to feel that little flutter from the babe! C'mon baby..thats one of my favorite feelings! :)

This morning is going to be a challenge, this I know. My sweet little daughter has woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Partially because I let them stay up a little later to see Daddy, which Im debating on not allowing anymore based on her behavior  Its hard, Sean gets home so late(different everyday, last night 9:05) and the kids wait allllllllll day to see Daddy, I feel so bad making them go to bed without seeing him. I made silver dollar sized pancakes for the kids for breakfast and Siara is throwing a monstrous fit because I did not give her enough pancakes and because Silas asked to watch Bubble Guppies before she could ask to watch Jake and the Neverland Pirates...gah. At the moment, Im ignoring her as she lays on the couch throwing a small fit. I have told her if she continues, she is going right back to bed. She is slowly moving closer to her plate, so I know she will get over it, but man, let me finish my coffee before we have a worldly melt down! ;-) All the while, Silas is eating his pancakes, no syrup just pancakes and apple looking at his sister like she is a crazed child possessed by some wild spirit. He looks at me, then at her all without saying anything and it is really quite funny.

Speaking of my coffee, that I am enjoying at the moment, Sean got these re-usable cups at Starbucks for $1! They are dishwasher safe and pretty nifty.
And even more 'speaking of coffee', I hear McDreamy bought Tullys, which I have never watched Greys Anatomy, but I have seen Patrick Dempsey in a few movies, he seems like a nice guy. I read the article and he said he loved the weather here, Im like..what?! Come to find out he is from Maine, so that explains that. haha. "

Im making homemade stew for dinner, seems like a good day for it. I just forgot the bread, so I might make cornbread..just not sure if that goes with stew..I know it goes great with chili. Sean likes to dip his bread in the stew so Im thinking it wont work :/ Ah well, I'll figure it out!

PS- the girl is eating her breakfast now.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there mama... we are having a week like that too... I need to get Blake outside and just let him run and run until he cant run anymore!! Both of mine sleep like crap if they go to bed late and become children from hell if they miss nap time... got to love structure! Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete