Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Its a BOY!

There he is, my boy! (Im a little nervous, a friend of mine just had a baby, whom she told was a girl, and it ended up being a boy! haha, I have a strong sense I am having a boy, ultrasound tech saw boy, but still, ya never know until the baby comes out!)

Now, what do we name him?!
Samuel Walter, Samuel meaning 'Name of God' 'God has Heard' and Walter was Sean's late Grandfathers middle name.

Sawyer Gordon, Sawyer meaning Woodcutter (fitting with my Mountain Girl and Man of the Forest boy) and Gordon is Sean's middle name, same as Silas..thought that might be kind of cool..all my boys would be SGM ;-)

Siara likes Sheldon (She loves the big bang theory) and I like that name too, but just don't see me naming my son that I guess. I did a random poll and I got 37 to 8 votes in favor for Sawyer. We have plenty of time thought. :) And who knows, we might think of a completely different name!

Im excited to start putting together my boys room and giving Siara her Princess Bedroom (meaning purple walls) that she has wanted for a while now. But first, comes the Kitchen remodel. We priced it, and we can get it done for under 3k so lets hope my budgeting (and accounting for extra cost by adding a few hundred dollars here and there) is correct. I cannot wait until its done..Im dreaming of it already..Ill be sure to document the experience since a lot of the time I have to sit back and watch..oh darn, I cant wait to decorate when they're done ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Congrats again!

    I like the name Samuel :)

    You know, I was thinking it's about time we did another play date with Aubri and me and the kids. It would be fun to see you before the new baby comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayleen! :)
    We should do a play date..we can come to you this time if you'd like?? I forgot what days Aubri has off, we will have to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete