Friday, September 7, 2012

Quick Takes

Im going to try out this quick takes for today..since it is Friday, and that's when 'Quick Takes' are set to happen per this site here :)

1
I am already on my second cup of coffee for today. Why? Well, my poor Husband did not get home until 10:30 last night. He didnt even get off work until 20 til 10. Grrr UPS, get your stuff together!!!! By the way, as long as I am keeping this blog, just be forewarned I may complain about his job a lot, but please know that I am very grateful for it. He makes extremely good money, overtime is even better and our benefits are top notch. Im just complaining because I myself am tired, my two children and myself missed seeing their Daddy last night and I had to put them to bed without their story and 'blowing out the light' routine Daddy usually does. I did my best, made them popcorn AND let them have cookies and milk (spoiled!) but of course, Im boring ole Mom who they have been with ALL day. :D
In a nutshell, I look forward to Sean coming home from the moment he kisses me goodbye in the morning, so yesterday was a long day. :)

2
In a few hours an old friend from Junior High and High School is coming over and allowing me to photograph her sweet little baby boy!! Im so excited! Last weekend I was able to take pictures of Blake's little brother Luke! What a cute little man! Im loving seeing old friends and their little babe's!

Hatfields and McCoys..was a TV series, I bought Sean the DVD, and I loved it!! I may even have blogged a bit about it before, but I finished it. Love it. Watch it. Do it. I am team Hatfield by the way ;-)

4
We had a couple visitors in our yard, how cool :) The kids enjoyed watching them eat all our dandelions, since our grass is dead. Wish they would have kept eating them..haha.

5
So, obviously this isnt the best picture, since not everyone is looking, haha, but these are my Dad's parents. They live in Idaho, and my Grampa is a Representative. You can see Here a little bit of info about him. We had a short and sweet visit the other weekend. I made him a scrap book of all his political stuff and my Grama brought more stuff for me to add. We are going there in October on our way to Las Vegas to meet up with the family.

6
Every morning the kids choose their breakfast, and this week they have been stuck with Eggo waffles because I REALLY need to go get groceries, I dont even have bread! And everyday this week I have heard, after about 15 minutes of giving them their waffles, 'Silas, are you gonna eat your waffle!?' with a 'No, you can eat it!' in reply. He never eats the whole thing and sister likes to finish..I can almost time it.

7
We are headed into town to my parents today to visit my Dad. My Mom has made it to Tennessee and is at Dolly Wood today.
I have to pack 2 kids, 2 adults and 2 dogs. Should be fun. :) We are helping my Dad re-organize and tear up some carpet. Tomorrow we have a birthday party and Im going to the night service at my Aunt and Uncle's church and Sunday on the way home I am going to get groceries...gonna be a FAST weekend! Hope its a good one :)




4 comments:

  1. Love it! That's cool about your gpa being a representative. I couldn't help but notice that he's Roman Catholic ;)

    Hope you have great weekend Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayleen, hope you did as well! :) Yes, he is a Roman Catholic :) He actually caused a pretty big stir when he spoke up about his views on birth control..he had people calling him from all over the world! He's a great guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!

    Oh, I've been meaning to tell you that it is extra difficult posting comments on your blog because of the hidden picture/number thing you have to go through. I don't know if it's just me but lately it's been so hard deciphering the numbers. I have had to try up to 5-6 times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I didnt even know it did that! I tried to fix that..hopefully it took it off and is easier now :)

    ReplyDelete