Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lazy!

Is what I was today, and I enjoyed every minute! :) I even took a nap! Ha! I have stayed in my sweats all day, only did 1 load of laundry, unloaded my dishwasher and loaded it, baked peanut butter cookies from scratch and just threw a spaghetti casserole in the oven.
I see the little specks of dust that are starting to show on my black TV stand..but ya know what..it can wait until tomorrow! This 3 day weekend was great, it went by too fast, and Im just simply still tired from it.
So, when Sean gets home, he probably wont think anything since the kids have kept their 'toy mess' in their toy room today(not sure how I got lucky with that..because Mama just simply shuts that door and doesnt look at the mess! Kids are required to help me pick it up though when it comes to that time, or if they dont, toys go bye bye and get donated to kids that would appreciate them more).
He probably wont realize that today, I actually didnt do much at all. It was so nice, since now it is almost 5, and he will be home within 3 hours, at the most, I hope.
I have tomorrow and Thursday to get all my ''chores'' done..which wont take me that long, so it looks like I have an easy week ahead of me :D Shhh dont tell my Husband!
Friday me and the kids will head to town and go Birthday present shopping and get our weekly batch of veggies. I have been roasting whole pans of veggies, mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, squash, shallots, garlic..soooooooo yummy. My favorite is the garlic, I really love oven roasted garlic.

And since Im going with the 'Lazy' theme, I will cut this blog post short. But, I leave you with this,
Stay At Home Mama's...
Do yourself a favor, dont take a shower while both your kids are awake. Because, your oldest just may want to pretend she is a Dr, and that her little brother needs marker surgery.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment