Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Graduate and New Beginnings!

Stacy May Photography --> Rustic Images Photography

Partnered up with my dear friend Shayna in this endeavor. :) We are doing a wedding next weekend, and got to thinking what fun it could be if we started working together all the time! It will be nice when we have a big family to have someone standing behind me(or vice versa) snapping pictures from a different angle, or making those goofy noises to get the kids to look at us. :) It will be great for the both of us and our friends/family that would like pictures taken! I will probably stick to the editing, although would love to teach her if she was curious :) I ordered some new business cards, as you can see from above! Taking pictures is something Shayna and I have done since we first became friends many (about 15) years ago. Old film cameras to 2 mega pixel cell phones, to now our nice cameras and our nice cell phones! That's just us! She was a perfect fit for a partner and Im excited! We spent Monday night shopping for new outfits for the wedding too..Im so excited for that..and to be honest, a tad nervous. :) Speaking of weddings, I saw this video on pinterest...Omg. How beautiful. 

Baby Thor, not so baby, 5 month 58lb baby Thor, graduated from Beginner education last night! Woo Hoo!  I signed him up for Intermediate classes, firstly because it was $30 off, haha, but mostly because I've seen such a big improvement, I'd like to continue that. This dog is really costing us a small fortune, but he is worth it :) I spent $107 on him at Mud Bay between his food and digestive supplements to try to calm down his sometimes nervous stomach..haha. Lordy. 

Well, I better get motivated, I mailed a check a week ago and the recipient still hasnt recieved it and I must find out why! :) Tomorrow is Friday..So thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment