Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Being Goofy

Sunday we went to dinner to celebrate my Dad's birthday, and since my brother is pretty much living with us while he does things at Church, we were playing with his iPhone before we left. This one cracks me up..he was being a 'creeper' in the background..I cant look at it without laughing. Im probably really cracking up now, because I realize that probably no one else will think its as funny as me. :)


And, as you can tell Im wearing red lip stick! Oooh baby! I've been playing around with my make-up alot more. And having a lot of fun doing it. Probably this weight Im slowly losing is helping boost my self confidence. :) The only problem, sometimes I look at the prices of make-up, and although I want it..it is so stinkin' expensive! Im out to find a good quality, but not SO expensive make-up. That's a mission for me.

Sooo..Im waiting for Sean to get home. That's why Im on here at this hour. I've got the kitchen cleaned up, his dinner plated and waiting and the kids are winding down with a show they like to watch. I figured that once I started typing this he would walk thru the door, but that hasnt been the case yet. Haha. I think Im so anxious becuase I painted the kitchen today, and he didnt know. I was tired of the yellow and painted it a tan color. It looks really great with out white cabinets. That, I need to paint again, and would also like to purchase nobs for. Owning a home is a never-ending project. :)

Annnd! He has arrived, that's my cue! Signing off. Night!



No comments:

Post a Comment