Monday, February 27, 2012

She's 4.

And I cant believe it!!! Whyyyyy does time go SO quickly once you have kids!

Well, as always, we make each kids birthday, all about them, all day long. Our little girl woke up with a scratchy throat, and I had the worst feeling that she was going to be sick on her birthday. (Little brother ended up having Bronchial Pneumonia! Glad we got him in for some strong meds to kick this junk!) So she wakes up, wanders out to me and Daddy and we say 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' and she gets the cutest grin on her face. :D We set her on the counter in the kitchen to get our morning smoochies, and Sean asks her if she wants a cupcake for breakfast...well. Duh she is going to say yes! (We made her eat some eggs too haha)

I got the idea to die batter of pinterest. Worked well, just next time I will use even more die, to make bolder colors. 
Then at about 1 her family and friends came over to celebrate her day. The 1st time a majority of my family saw our new addition. They loved it, of course. And I tell ya, what a difference that made when it came to hanging out..all that extra space for people to spread out worked out great. There was about 23 adults in our house, and about 8 kids..I think it went well. We never had family functions here before because our house was too small to squeeze everyone in. Now I think we can do it!

Blow them out Birthday Girl!

Here she is, our little Captain America on her 4th Birthday, 
who has brought us so much joy, love and laughter over the last 4 years!
 We love you more than you can ever imagine our little Cheechers! ;-)



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you let her eat cupcakes for breakfast! I think that is so fun! I cant wait to do that for Blake's birthday! Looks like she had an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete