Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where is my Panorama Post?!

I did a post from my phone called Panorama, but it isnt showing up on my blog! I think because my phone was lagging so badly, I ended up doing a facroty reset on it this morning.
It was a short post, just showing  panoramic cell phone shot (Im not so good at that with my phone lol) of our room in its current state, so I will post it now, and if for some reason the other post does show up, I appologize for the double. ;)
I love having this extra space. In the corner next to the TV is where the kids do their coloring and activity books, its also a hope chest type table so they do have some toys stored in there for quick access :) I was hoping the picture on the TV would show up. I was watching storage wars. I love that show, and so does Siara. But I really love seeing what they find!

Anyway, have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I was able to read the panorama post on my blog reader, but it's not on your blog. It is a beautiful space! Hope Silas feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, well alright then atleast I know Im not too crazy ;-)

    ReplyDelete