Monday, February 20, 2012

Off and running!

So, my facebook page is going well! 30 likes already! WooHoo! And two jobs lined up! Well, one is going to get back to me in April as the weather gets nicer, and the second is for the end of March. :) Im excited! Im so looking forward to getting to do this more, and getting better at it as well. I really like the more natural/rustic photography. Some people are into the real light edited colors, where it looks almost 'bleached' I do like those, and would be willing to do that for a customer. I just really appreciate the natural beauty of the actual surroundings. :) Here is an example with a picture of my boy from the beach. :) The second one is how I prefer, but like I said. Im willing to edit how the customer would like to make them happy.



So anyway, I did a contest on my Facebook photography page, and it ends tomorrow. It gets the winner a free photo session! WooHoo! Im excited to see who the winner is!
Im getting our family room all moved into. I will take pictures soon and post those. This weekend is Siara's birthday party, and I really want to get the kitchen painted before then. We will see if I can get to that this week.

I've recently started doing Bible study with an old friend from Jr High/High school..its great! We read a chapter twice a week and email back and forth. Its so great to see someone else's perspective on things, and also not feel silly saying your own. Totally awesome.

Im thinking the hot tub is calling my name..my back is really hurting for some reason. Time for a good soak!


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Stacy! I am glad you have the self confidence (at least the beginnings of it!) to go out there, take chances, and do this as a career. I see your talent, and obviously others are able to see it, too. How exciting! Good luck my friend :)

    ReplyDelete