Tuesday, August 21, 2012

14.5 Hours

Since Sean left for work this morning. He is just now, at 8:50pm on his way home. Give him 1 hour to commute and he will be home, eat his dinner and go straight to bed. Tomorrow we start all over. There are sooooo many days I wish Sean had a set schedule. I could count on him being home at the same time everyday, or at least within an hour or so. I don't know if people really understand how hard UPS drivers work. They have to put up with a lot from their management as well, Time is money, and you better be going as fast as you can. While being safe of course...sure. Many times I think they wouldn't mind sacrificing the safety to get the box there on time. But enough complaining.

The kids and I kept somewhat busy today. We actually had sort of a lazy day. After being so busy camping and them spending the weekend with Papa and Grama, we had to re-coup. I spent most of my morning doing laundry, but then ran out of soap. Oh darn ;-) The kids napped from 1-4 and I, myself took a little snooze in there as well. Then we made Chicken teryaki for dinner with rice and roasted carrots, zuccini and broccoli. Kids loved it, and to kill some more time we made Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Now, the kids are watching some cartoons while we wait for Sean to get home, and Im going to spend a few mindless minutes on the computer. :)
I ordered some Thank you cards from Vistaprint for the girls that serve on my ministry team at Church. I take over the infant class next month, and wanted to give them a little 'Thank you for Serving' card and tell them I appreciate their help. Im actually really nervous about this, but I have faith God will lead me where I need to go with it. :)

God is using you
for His special purpose,
to shine His light,
to share His love,
to shape His people.




No comments:

Post a Comment