Monday, August 27, 2012

Two Early Birds

My dog, thankful he is so cute, wakes me up at 5:30-5:45 every day to go outside. Yes, I am thankful he wakes me up instead of just using our carpet as a toilet, but still..its early! :) Sometimes Sean wakes up with him if he feels like he got enough sleep, but most of the time, Thor will prop his paws up on my side of the bed and give me a little lick..if I wait, I get attacked, as if he is saying, Get out of bed woman!!! So, he goes out, Sean feeds him when he gets ready to leave for work, and I lay in bed, kicking myself for staying up so late, when I know that this will happen every day. But its hard when Sean gets home from work so late, I need that time to wind down and watch some TV, read, read stuff on the internet, so I end up staying up late. :(
And then my dear son, he has been on a 'up early' schedule as well. I wish I had a treadmill, elliptical or bicycle so I could wake up with Thor, do some exercise and then by the time I was done, Silas would be waking up. Would be the perfect spot for that.

This weekend was spent at home mostly. Saturday we had my Aunt, Grandparents from Idaho and my Dad over for a super yummy dinner. Sean BBQ'd some wonderful steaks, I roasted a variety of veggies and made baked potatoes. That was a great visit, too short, but always seems to be when family is visiting. We will see them at the first part of October when my Dad and I drive to Vegas, we will make a pit stop in Boise :)
Sunday was Church, where they brought forth me and 3 other people to take part in our new leadership positions. Im a little nervous, since not many people were at Church, but Pastor says it happens every year, and he is ok with it(sort of). This is the only time of year us Washington-ians can get out and go camping, spend time with our families(while others are out of school as well) and travel, and he understands the importance of that. He says usually every September once everyone is back into their 'School' routine, the attendance picks back up. If not, I wont have any babies in my Shine class :( I guess people need to start having more babies!
We ended the night watching the second part of the Hatfield and McCoys..pretty good!

Now, today I wait for the FedEx guy to come with my new computer Sean bought me, and then we head into Auburn. I have a very early appointment for Thor to get neutered on Tuesday and would rather stay at my parents then get up and get my kids moving before 7. :) Especially since my little girl loves her sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment