Monday, January 23, 2012

Favorite Blog

Ok, I do have a favorite right now and its Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman. I LOVE her recipes, although I dont make them ALL the time, since she is a fan of butter ;-) But there is a part of her blog called The Tasty Kitchen, where people go and share recipes. Kind of like on Pinterest, the only problem is, between the two Im being bombarded with all the recipes I want to make! I will share a few of them with you;

Perfect Iced Coffee
Steakhouse Pizza
Italian Chicken Soup
Crab Wontons

One thing Im so excited about having once the garage project done, is a pantry. I have always wanted to be able to buy ingredients in bulk and have a place to store them. We have an idea of how we want our Pantry to look, and just the basic white shelving is what were aiming for. I like this look I found on Pinterest,







So anyway, I better get moving, Im still not feeling 100% but the antibiotics are helping a lot. Im taking Siara to the Dr today to have her checked out. She is complaining of one of her ear's hurting, and she feels like she is going to throw up again. :( I plan to make these cookies today for Sean, I'll let you know the results. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Oh no, I guess I never put your new addy on my Google Reader so I haven't seen your updates! Sad! Time to play catch up!

    ReplyDelete