Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gone With The Flu.

I'm feeling very un-healthy as of late. Last week I spent in what I thought was pure misery, until early Sunday morning at 2am I woke up with this nasty stomach flu. I won't go into detail, but it creates an excess of stomach acid, and my body was making sure it wasn't staying in my system. Today, I'm finally starting to feel a bit better, minus the awful headache. I drank gaterade and ate some bread, and so far am doing OK. Fingers crossed.

Tomorrow the painter comes, and this weekend we hook up all the lights and do the floor next week. I'm looking forward to the Superbowl this year only because of all the yummy food my mom and I are going to make. Plus, not eating for 2 days almost everything is sounding super delicious. But I'm a bit scared to eat. :)

Here are the paint colors, the one is a green color for the accent wall and the other is tan. I'm sooo excited. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment