Friday, January 27, 2012

Ten

Pounds lost so far! WooHoo! I started eating off a saucer before Christmas, and so far its working! Other changes I've made:
1. Less coffee, more tea. This only because I have to add cream and sugar to my coffee. :) I could never completely give it up. Ok, I probably COULD, I just choose not to. :D
2. No eating after 6pm unless its air popper pop corn.
3. Almost cut out Pop. I love a good ice cold Coke once in a while, so Im sticking to that. :)
I've kept with cooking the same meals as I always did, just eating off the smaller plate = smaller portions. More of a lifestyle change than a diet. :) I have a long way to go, but it was pointed out to me by an old friend, to celebrate even 1 lb lost, so I am! :D


I have to share this picture I found while looking thru my computer. Its from this last Christmas. I crack up at Silas. He is such a ham! That's his CHEESE face. :)


Today is friday, which always makes me happy. But also because, Gold Rush is on tonight, and that is mine and Siara's favorite! We always sit down with a bowl of popcorn and watch, one of my favorite Friday traditions. :) Everyone have a great weekend!


1 comment: