Thursday, January 19, 2012

SnowMG as they say..

We got all this pretty snow, and I have either strep throat or mono (waiting for the test results) so I'm too sick to even go out and play.  :( Boo. But now that its nasty ice, I'm glad I'm stuck inside. :) I just pray for my Hubby and his safety while driving today. The kids and Sean got a 24 hour flu bug, that was not fun. Running between each kid with a bowl, trying to catch puke, while I feel like my bones are rubbing against eachother they ache so bad..very trying time as Mama Bear. But I was able to get to the Dr today for antibiotics, so Im looking forward to feeling better soon. :) thankful now for WWF to keep me entertained while I'm held up on the couch.

The garage is coming along well, sheetrock is up, after the inspector checks the screws we can mud and tape, then paint!! After that we will start the flooring. I'm just so excited to have a pantry and my own laundry room. I love Pinterest, I'm getting such great organizational tips from the site, I'm excited to use them. :)

Here are some random pics from the week, I'm feeling like a nap for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment