Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Remodel

 The Garage is enclosed, and my window is in!
 Primered, and ready for Trim Boards and Paint! (My window is looking small in these pictures, but really its a perfect fit.)
 The wall to my laundry room! So excited to have a laundry room!
Another view of the wall with the pocket door.

Its going great so far! Getting a lot more accomplished then I thought we would by now. Today we do some Electrical work. Both my Grandpa and Uncle are electricians, but I still pray everything goes ok and no one gets a shock. :) Im so excited about this project!! Even though I feel like we're constantly busy and other things in my house are being neglected, like laundry(I managed to start a load this morning, yippee!) its going very smoothly! Ill keep updating as we go!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a blessing! That is so nice about your house, that it seems like it's relatively easy to add on to. Our house isn't really conducive to that, it is a split-level. We already have a pretty big house though, so it's okay. But anyway, that WILL be so nice to have a pantry and a laundry room! I hope everything goes smoothly - can't wait to see the finished addition!

    ReplyDelete